Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update On Chloe

Brought Chloe down to KKH and A&E doctor said they were not specialized in this and thus slot in an urgent appointment for us the very next morning at the ENT clinic. The prof had suggested minor surgery would be best for her. So Chloe was admitted and scheduled for surgery the very same day. It was the worst day of my life. I had to hold the mask and put Chloe to sleep. It's emotionally draining and I still cry when I think about it. =...(

Admitted to KKH on the 10th FEB

10th FEB after Surgery.

11th FEB. Having Breakfast in the hospital. Chloe in good mood!


Although she was discharged, we still had to bring her back to change the dressing everyday and its absolutely painful to watch your child scream and cry in pain. Feel so sad because I can't help. The only thing was to ask her to hug me tight or squeeze my hand when its painful. =(

Open wound with packing inside.


Prof had a look at it today and said that they will remove all of the packing tmr. High chance that they do not need to re-insert new packing. I'm crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment